As of June 15, 2017
We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to the Misfits Shop website: www.teammisfits.shop (the “Site”).
Except as disclosed below, we will not sell, share, trade, rent, or give away your personal information.
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way, including when registering for mailing lists, during ordering, purchasing, and/or billing, entering a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, as well as provided in your comments and requests. Our Site may give you the ability to register for an account or to create and update a user profile on the Site. If we offer user account or profile functionality on the Site, we will collect the personal information that you provide to us in the course of registering for an account or creating or updating a user profile. This information will vary but may include personal identifiable information (information that identifies or describes you) such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address (including city, state, zip code and country), telephone number, and credit card information.
- Please be aware that in the course of your use of the Site, websites or other services provided by third-parties (“Third-Party Services”), including, for example, Google Analytics, may set cookies on your hard drive or use other means of passively collecting information about your use of the Site, Third-Party Services or other services or content. To do this, they may use first-party cookies (which are set by the same domain your browser is receiving data from) or third-party cookies (which are set by a different domain). We also may make non-personally identifiable information available to Third-Party Services, and these Third-Party Services may collect such information, to assist such parties in understanding our users’ activities and usage patterns on the Site. We do not have access to, or control over, the actions of Third-Party Services. Each provider of Third-Party Services uses information that it collects in accordance with its own privacy and security policies.
- Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Site, and under no circumstances should you send information about yourself to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Site.
How We May Use Your Information
- Anonymous Information. We may aggregate and use anonymous information, including the domain name of e-mail addresses of visitors to the Site, to help us determine how people use the Site and to improve the Site’s performance and usefulness.
- We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the Site. As a result, we may transfer your information to another company that is affiliated with us, with which we have merged, or which has acquired all or some of our assets.
- Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Site; (2) protect and defend our rights or property, the Site, or our users; and (3) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Site or the public.
Managing Information and Opting-Out
You may update or change information related to your account by updating your profile, accessible via the home page once you are logged in, or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may always opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail messages from us or request that your information be removed from our Site by e-mailing us at the address provided above. Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial e-mail from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your opt-out request, and you may receive commercial e-mail from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our Site.
When you place orders or access your account information, including anywhere on the Site where we request credit card information, we offer the use of a secure server. Personal information collected on the Site is stored in secure operating environments. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Governing Law – International Visitors
Choice of Law
Your California Privacy Rights
California Law permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personally identifiable information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
“Do Not Track” Policy
The Site does not currently respond to a “do not track” or similar signal.